Our Antigravity studio is equipped with 18 state of the art hammocks with a weight limit of more than 500kg.
- FUNdamentals Aerial Yoga is our beginners class where you will flip, invert and swing through space. You will get the famous zero compression inversions to lengthen and stretch the spine while doing some of the fundamental aerial yoga moves.
- Restorative Aerial Yoga is great for beginners where the hammock is firstly rigged at hip height and then lowered close to the floor to allow for floor stretching. This class is a gentle class and great for any fitness level.
- Aerial Yoga Intermediate - Once you have participated in 5 - 10 FUNdamentals classes and have instructor endorsement you are ready to do our intermediate class where more strength and deep flexibly poses are introduced.
- Aerial Yoga 1 - This advanced Aerial Yoga class is a flow class where you will be inverting and flipping while working through a full body workout.
- Suspension Fitness - This high intensity fitness class will whip that body into shape doing strength training for a full body workout.
- AIRbarre - This extensive Aerial Dance Conditioning program is, the newest Aerial Fitness technique to come out of AntiGravity Fitness. Dance develops ideal bodylines through the toning and lengthening of muscles, while also developing balance and agility. Recently, new methods of ballet barre training have found their way into fitness studios as participants notice the many benefits of training physical grace. AntiGravity’s version, AIRbarre, challenges the body and mind beyond the vertical plane and up into the air!